|Dr. Julien Siebert|
|Email:||siebert [at] cs.uni-kl.de|
- Algorithmic Accountability
- Complex Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Patterns in Complex Networks
- Distributed Computation
A short CV
- Currently working in the Algorithmic Accountability Lab
- I worked as a datascientist / research engineer for a big german fashion company in Berlin, doing social network analysis and developing recommendation systems.
- I worked as a researcher in theoretical physics in TU Berlin, on the topic of emergence of patterns and synchronization in complex networks
- During my PhD I worked on the topic of modeling and simulation of interdisciplinary and complex socio-informatics systems (e.g., smart grids, smart buildings, ambiant networks).
- I have a MSc in Engineering and a MSc in Artificial Intelligence.